Rules:
#1. List 6 facts/habits about yourself that no one knows
#2. Tag 6 other friends and post their names at the bottom.
1. I am a back sleeper. I never used to be, but ever since I was on bed rest for a week with my ACL, that is how I fall sleep. But now that I'm pregnant and can't sleep on my back, I am having a hard time adjusting. I still wake up on my back most mornings....hope that's ok.
2. I love the smell of onions and/or garlic on my fingers after I've chopped them. Call me crazy, and my husband does for this one, but I love it. I think because it makes me feel like I created something good for dinner. Hey,you wanted to know....
3. I love a hot shower. I should say a long, hot shower. Sometimes on a lazy Saturday, I'll jump in and spend a good 15 minutes (maybe more) in there. Especially this time of year when it's cold outside. There's nothing like it! Until I get our water bill and think I should cut down. Which leads me to my next one...
4. I love the smell of a new plastic shower curtain. I don't know what it is with me and smells. But I love when I walk in to the bathroom and I can smell it. Mmmm.
5. I sleep with a blanket under my arm everynight. Ross gave me the blanket when we were dating. I called him to tell him I was sick and couldn't hang out, and he showed up with a blanket. Needless to say, I love it. He started calling it blankieblanks, and it stuck. Now he hates the thing and I can't sleep without it! (Now he calls it blanketyblanks!)
6. I no longer like two of my favorite restaurants, Paradise Bakery and PeiWei. Ever since I got pregnant, I just can't bring myself to go in. Hopefully this will disappear once baby comes, but until then, let's not mention them.
OK, hope you all had fun learning a little about me. I tag: Jeanette, Katie and Chelsea!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
TAG
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment