We had my work Christmas party lastnight. Every year we go to Hidden Valley Country Club and have a lot of fun. The people that I work with, and their spouses, are some of the greatest people I know, and I am glad that I can call all of them my friends. I will miss them so much when I leave in 5 weeks. Enjoy all of your Christmas parties this year, I know I will. Merry Christmas!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
My work Christmas party
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
5 weeks and your done? like quit your work done?
I love your shirt as well, very cute.
i love Stobbe family dental as well!! yay, no more work for you... well, just a different kindof work begins now.
Hey Aubrey! It's Natalie Haslam! I'm glad I found you guys! Hope all is well...Congrats on your almost new baby! Our blog is godownfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment