It's been a week 1/2 since Brenna has been in our lives. Isn't it amazing how quickly your life changes, yet you wouldn't trade it for the world? I feel like I have had every emotion possible and then I see this face..... This picture reminds me of my sister Lindsey. With the squinty eyes and the chubby cheeks that you could kiss over and over.
We gave her a bath and I didn't brush her hair and this is how it dried, but we thought it was so cute that we left it this way.
Brenna and daddy. She was smiling a ton, but I couldn't catch it in time.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Baby girl
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
amyCongratulations!! She is just beautiful! I hope that you are doing well, sleeping, healing, slepping....I am so excited for you! We hope that the adjustment goes well!
Love,
Amy and Taufer Family
cute pictures. that pic does look like lindsey:)and that hair... i think i could run my hands thru it all day! love her
I love these pictures. She is so cute, I can't wait to kiss her.
Her hair is so wild, love it.
Ohhh, she is so cute! What a special time in your life right now, treasure every day with your newborn baby.
Oh, she is so beautiful! I love her hair, it is so cute! Congratulations you two!
What a sweet baby girl!! Congratulations!!
Katie
papa and i love the pic's!! we too think she looks like Linds in that one pic, oh well what a beautiful baby!! We just love her so much.
Post a Comment