Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 5 year anniversary! It just seems like yesterday when we met at Hires. That's right folks. Met my husband doing what I love to do...eat! And my life has never been the same. I am married to an amazing guy! I am SO blessed to have him for eternity. I found this list of things that I wrote before we were married. I guess I was bored at work one day and listed everything that I love about Ross. Here's a few....remember it was a LONG time ago!

-smile
-sense of humor
-testimony
-how you think of me first
-when you call me Aubs
-when you let me watch Friends


-how you never worry

-your family

-how we think the same


And just to add a few more:

-an amazing daddy

-hard worker

-the LOVE of my life

I love you buddy! Thanks for 5 wonderful years!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids! Hope there are many more to come!

Leslie said...

we love ross & you too. how grateful we are to the Lord for making you get together and now making you 3. love ya

The Moores said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the wedding picture! You are so gorgeous!!

Katie

Grandmakicki said...

I can not believe it has been five years that I have been a part of your lives ( just a small part)

Annie said...

hope you had a fun night without baby:)

Annie said...

hope you had a fun night without baby:)
great post BTW!