Monday, April 7, 2008

Bored and the BUMBO

So the other night, with nothing better to do, I decided to "style" Brenna's hair! You should be scared. Ross walked in the door and just started laughing! I thought I should get it all in now, cause when she's older, she probably won't let me do it! Enjoy!


I love how blue her eyes are in this picture!
Poor thing.
Grandma Wentworth gave Brenna a BUMBO for Easter. She seems to really like it. I especially like it because she doesn't like to lay around anymore, so this is perfect!
She's getting so big. We love her so much!

7 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Love the hair, I laughed as well.
Don't you just love the bumbo, it has helped Noah to sit up.

Brenna is getting so big and her face is really filling out. Love her hair, still stands up tall.

Annie said...

cute hair, i don't know why you don't style it like that more often:)
i'm so jealous of the blue eyes... she is too cute!

Nikki said...

Wow, I didn't realize she had such blue eyes! They're beautiful, looks like you need to teach me a few hair tricks. :)

Ben and Lorena said...

grandma and papa love the hair style!! We both laughed too. Her eyes are so beautiful.

Becki said...

Brenna is as cute as ever! I love the new 'do. The bumbo is amazing and it will last quite a while before they grow out of it.

Chels said...

I love the hair, no really, I thought it was cute! Happy 3 months baby Brenna!

Nourishing Creations said...

Cute Hair! How fun you get to style it! We need to get one of those bumbo seats! Jade will probably be sitting up on her own before we get her one though!