I'm a couple days late in posting this, but better late than never. Brenna turned 10 months old the other day. She is getting to be so big!
Here she is giving daddy loves. For some reason, she puts her hands behind her back when doing this. And here's her cheesy. Notice the pillows in the background, they help block her in the living room!
Friday, November 14, 2008
10 months
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Happy 10 month Brenna! She is getting so big! Just you wait until are chasing her all over the house, then you'll wish for those staying put days back.
Oh, why do they insist on growng up so fast? :) I love that she gives Ross loves with her hands behind her back. So cute.
Happy 10 months Brenna. I can't wait for all the babies to get together and play.
What a cutie.
We need to get these girls together again. Jade is going crazy for friends to play with! I know how you feel about trapping her in spaces. We use a big excercise ball to block her from getting to the keyboard while we're on the computer.
ok so i was just going to ask you where you got your twilight background and then i was like...maybe it says somewhere on here and then i saw your little button...so clever! I love it! I've got to steal it for this weekend I think...don't be mad! I will change it up soon enough. Love ya girl and fun that brenna is getting so big...I loved the froggy costume...too cute!
ok so i meant turtle...not frog! Oops! Either way its way cute!
cute pics. also watch out she will be running everywhere in your home once she gets the hang of walking. so cute giving luvs. love to you
Post a Comment