The day we thought would never come, has. Our baby turned one today. I still can't believe it, seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. Everyone tells you that it goes by fast, you just don't realize it! We had 2 parties for her, one with the Rosser's cause the Arbuckle's were in town over New Year's, and the Wentworth's weren't, then one today with the Wentworth's. It was a lot of fun! Thank you to our families (and the Zummie's) for celebrating with us!For her first party, I made a bouncy ball cake. All she can say is ball, so I thought I'd try it. Didn't turn out as the picture (does it ever?!) but it still tasted good :)
Here's the birthday girl enjoying her bouncy ball cake :)

Brenna is doing so many fun things these days..... just to name a few,
Sorry about the spacing in between pics......
Brenna is doing so many fun things these days..... just to name a few,
walking
"talking".... 'mo'-more, 'Nenna'-Brenna, as she points to herself. And more fun sayings.
gives kisses
blows kisses and says 'buh' for bye
likes to put momma's phone up to her ear
says 'no no no'- I guess I say that a lot.
likes to dance
Sorry about the spacing in between pics......
And this is at the Wentworth party. She's putting the balls into the basketball hoop.



This time I made a fishy cake. Turned out a little better than the first one.

She loves bouncing on her horsey....

This year flew by. We're so grateful that Brenna is apart of our family, she has so much "spirit." That's what I'm going to start calling her attitude :)
Can't imagine what we ever did without her.
This time I made a fishy cake. Turned out a little better than the first one.
She loves bouncing on her horsey....
This year flew by. We're so grateful that Brenna is apart of our family, she has so much "spirit." That's what I'm going to start calling her attitude :)
Can't imagine what we ever did without her.
Love you kid.


10 comments:
Wow! A year already...time does fly! She looks so much more grown up in her bday pictures. You should have a celebration of your own...making it your 1st year as a Mom!
Happy Birthday Brenna!
We are so happy that we were able to celebrate your big day with you. We miss you so much.
Happy Birthday B!
Aub, the 2 two cakes were really cute and yummy, especially the fishy one... clever! hope the day was a good one:)
I can't believe she is 1!!! She really has grown up fast. It feels like we were just at the baby shower a week ago :) Glad you are having fun and the cakes look great!
I can't believe she's saying so much already. How cute!
It does go WAY too fast, but it's fun to see all the new things they learn, huh?
She's so cute, and I love her cute clothes!
that outfit she is wearing at dixines is so dang cute...it it tea brand? say and tess got that horsey game too!!! (it stays at grandmas, and they fight over it)
What a cute fishy cake. What a nice Mom to have two parties and to make two cakes. Way to go to a great friend and Mom.
Brenna is so cute! I really can't believe it has already been a year! Great job on the cakes! What are you doing the end of March? I may have to hire you to make Emery's birthday cake!
Happy Birthday Brenna! It goes sooo fast and they change sooo much that first year, it's crazy. Love the fishy cake! Cute idea.
She looks like such a big girl! You did a good job on those cakes, i'm impressed!
Post a Comment