Tuesday, May 26, 2009

memorial day....

I love holidays. Especially when Ross has work off and gets to spend the day with us!
We thought Brenna would love playing in the fountain at the Gateway, so we spent our afternoon out and about.
We were sure that she would run right in there and love it since she LOVES water.
Nope.
She just sat back and watched all the other kids have fun....

Momma had to go in with her (and daddy)





She hated the mist...


That night we headed out to my mom's for a BBQ, then up to my dad's grave....





watching the balloons go up to heaven where Papa is :)





Still missing him....







6 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

Brenna is one adorable little girl!! I can't wait to finally be able to meet her!

The Arbuckle's said...

Looks like a fun day.

Can't wait to see you guys again. 3more days!!

Ben and Lorena said...

we all miss him...

metcalfruf said...

we missed you guys on memorial day. on the fountain thing...tessa thinks its a hoot.

Annie said...

fun post! Brenna is so cute... and getting so big!

Nourishing Creations said...

what a nice day :) I wish I could have been in UT for memorial day, that is where my father is buried too. I liked your post, I think the balloon Idea is really great, I think I will do that with my family next time I get to go back :)