Monday, June 22, 2009

st. george....

We finally got away to St. George last weekend.
We had a ball.

just laying around...


catching bubbles....


being silly...



watching Bolt..




and lots of swimming...








































7 comments:

Grandmakicki said...

Looks like you did just relaxed. The way a week-end should be

Chels said...

Fun - and I love all the pictures of cute Brenna! Hey I found crazy 8 clothing from your blog and I love it!!! And so I wanted to tell you they are putting one in Layton Hills Mall - YAY!!!

Smithers said...

Looks fun and relaxing. Brenna's eyes are so striking with her dark hair. They look so blue! What a pretty little swimmer girl.

Nourishing Creations said...

so big! awww i'm so glad you got to just relax, looks tooo fun! Will you tell Dixine I miss her for me ? thanks :)

Evie B. said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you all had a blast.

Let me know what colors of flower clippies you want. I can make them to order, no problem. Cost if $4 each. Let me know if you have any questions!

Scotty and Michelle said...

how fun! we just got back from Disneyland and the beach, but the water is much too cold to swim in so I'm jealous!

Lyman and Dee Gifford said...

What a cute girl you guys have. Glad you had a great time in St. George. You can come to Midland Texas too if you would like!!!