Tuesday, August 18, 2009

lastnight....

I usually sing 2 primary songs to Brenna when she goes down for bed. But lately she's been fighting me on them, so I ask her what she wants to sing.
Lastnight I asked her, and she said "Cars" (she's been watching the CARS movie a lot!). At first I couldn't understand what she was saying, then it became clear that she wanted to sing the song to Cars.
So I start "Life is a highway.....I wanna ride it all nite long."
She started singing with me on the last part......" ah nigh long."


I did make it through, even though I wanted to laugh the entire time.

Oh Brenna, you make us laugh.

3 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

That is hilarious.

Noah was on a CARS kick as well but for some reason it is now "Mickey Mouse". So in our house you hear a lot of "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog".

Annie said...

Hmmm, sounds like someone else i know:) so cute though!

Leslie said...

kids definately love to sing songs, that is so cute. gma needs to learn that one