We love long weekends, especially when we're down in St. George! The weather was perfect, the pool was nice and refreshing and the food....don't even get me started.
Here's B trying to go for a ride... just being silly...
Here's B as a BYU cheerleader, her outfit is from the 80's. My mother in law found this in her garage :)


8 comments:
How fun! Wow, she is a really good little swimmer, she's getting so big!
What a fun weekend.
B is such a good swimmer. Noah can't keep his big head up, his head keeps going under.
Maybe swim lessons are needed next year.
how cute!!! she has grown so much!! it was such a fun weekend!
what a fun holiday & I bet ross was excited to see b in the byu & for byu to win that night. wow. how exciting
yeah for swim lessons. B looked good. a better swimmer than me.
I think you found her halloween outfit. She would make a very cute cheerleader. I am way jealous of you going to St. George so much and after seeing you so tan I am way aware that I haven't seen the sun all summer!
wow, she is a really good swimmer and she's definetly not afraid of anything!!
st george sounds fun.. hint hint:)
Impressive swimming!
Post a Comment