Sunday, October 25, 2009

happenings....

We had our first Halloween party last week. Our ward friends Adri and Emery had us over to decorate and eat cookies. It was so fun! I love the ladies in my ward, they're all so great.

Brenna as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
decorating and eating our cookies (or frosting in Brenna's case)

We tried to get a group shot of all the kids...... of course Brenna had a meltdown....


so I had to sit by her, which turned out to be a good thing, cause I needed to hold Katie :)



Then we headed out to Grandma Rosser's on Saturday for Lorena's birthday and they made ghosts out of bananas. So cute!
We're so excited for Halloween this week!!





7 comments:

Lacey Voris said...

fun! it is probably even more fun when they are older so you can actually do stuff with them ;) it looks like she had a lot of fun though :)

The Arbuckle's said...

Love the costume. I wish Noah could be there to experience all the fun things with his cousins and grandma.

Annie said...

cute pictures and B makes a really great Dorothy!
good times:)

Ben and Lorena said...

she looks adorable as Dorothy!!! how cute!

Waltman said...

Oh too cute. She looks so old, but so tiny.

Trieste said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with Halloween.

Nourishing Creations said...

aw looks so fun! I wish I could have been there! They are all getting so big. Also, I've always thought brenna has had a resemblance to annalyn, even more now that brenna is getting older!