Monday, November 16, 2009

christmas in november....

We had the annual Moore Family Christmas Party last weekend. It was a good time had by all!

We had a kids table....
...and of course Santa came. Here is Hallie being a perfect example of a good girl.....


and then it's Brenna's turn.


is anybody shocked by this?!




4 comments:

Queli said...

She is SO cute! Maybe a mall Santa will work out better!

The Arbuckle's said...

I HATED santa when I was little too, remember?

Trieste said...

I can definitely relate! Jacie still won't get very close to Santa (as of last year anyway). Maybe she'll be okay this year, well I'm hoping anyway! Good luck...don't you love little kids?! I mean really, Santa is a bit creepy from a kid's point of view...he has a big long beard.

Ben and Lorena said...

oh Brenna!! her face was sooooo funny!!!

gotta love that little girl!