Seriously guys, I'm sad about my computer! I got a guy in our ward to fix it, but she's just not the same :(
Anyways...here are some pics of Brenna having a good time with daddy. (Sorry, no Photoshop on these ones....)
Monday, February 8, 2010
the B.....
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
i love her too. too bad about your computer, thats awful!
She IS so cute! Love those blue eyes. So did the computer man recover your pictures? I have been having panic attacks about that happening to me.
She is so cute and getting so old! What a fun age she is at though! Hope you're computer gets fixed soon! That's the worst!
i hate computers, seriously, they are good for things, but when they go down, they are out for the count. good luck on recovery
Post a Comment