Thursday, May 20, 2010

the latest.....

Busy, busy over here. Trying to get a million things done at once....here's what's been happening. Had a cinco de mayo party while Linds was in town, it's also my dad's birthday, so we partied! And dressed up :)









And Ross' brother got married and I only took one picture and that was of Brenna in her dress. The whole day was beautiful, but you'll just have to take my word for it :)



And here are our floors all stained. I love them.

Before





and After...






They're not too dark. They're just a dark brown. Perfect.

And that's it for now. Stay tuned for A LOT of pics coming soon......

4 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Noah misses bwenna :(

Love the color of the floors. Looks like you were able to get the kitchen done as well. I can't wait to see it all decorated

Lawson Family said...

Wow! I liked the color before, but those look so incredible! I bet you are just itchn' to move in. I'm excited for more pictures!!

Ben and Lorena said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL! The floors look amazing! I can't wait to see them.... when will that be???

Leslie said...

awesome pictures, love the mustache ross. haha. that was a fun day, love all the pics, excited to see the house when all your stuff is moved in. it will be so fun. have a great time in hawahio. hahaha per brenna. love to you