Thursday, June 17, 2010

my baby girl.....

I still call Brenna my baby girl, cause she always will be my baby. But if she hears me say that she'll say "NO Momma, I not baby, I big girl!" That's right kid, you are a big girl.

Seems like these things happen overnight. One morning she woke up and she could talk! I wish I could slow it down sometimes.....

Brenna still has her sassiness and her personality. She doesn't like strangers looking at her, so if you do look at her she'll give you a scowl.

She still loves her deedee (her blankie), but deedee has seen better days. I'm afraid deedee is going to be leaving us soon.....:)



The other day she went peepee in the big potty 4 TIMES!! She hasn't done it since....

She still sleeps in her crib, but soon we'll transition her to a big girl bed. Soon. Maybe.



She is starting to give me loves on her own, which I love! When she hugs you she'll pat you on the back.

She remembers everything you tell her. Right now she is singing the song from Dora.

We love this girl so much. What a little firecracker we have on our hands!

Love you my BIG 'baby' girl!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I loved this post!! Brenna is so funny and cute and sassy and crazy... thats why we love her too. cute pics ofher too:)

The Arbuckle's said...

I loved this post. She is getting so big and beautiful. I'm sad as well how quickly noah is growing up but I'm actually enjoying this age. I love the conversations we have or things he remembers, its amazing.

We love you too Brenna Boo!

Leslie said...

oh we love our brenna boo and her sassiness. those blue eyes are still a killer. love all the pics. so cute