Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm back for good this time!

Whoa! I've missed my internet. But we're back up and running and I'm so excited about it!

We've had a busy month. Went to St. George for the 4th and had a blast....








We're finally moved in! We've been here for about 5 weeks now, and I love it!! So I thought I'd show you  some pics of the house. These are just the dining room and the living room for right now, but I will get more as I decorate :) So much to do......
















Also, thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. I had a great day (and no pics), and I'm going to enjoy the last year of my 20's! AH! I'm old.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

turned out so nice. you guys really did a great job & its fun to see what you can do. its beautiful, a little at a time makes it fun. next year we will work on getting the flowers in. glad you had a happy b-day also. love ya

Ben and Ash said...

Aubrey, your house looks great!! Very exciting!! I love decorating. It's the best thing about being a homeowner!!! ;)
xoxo

Grandmakicki said...

You have been busy. It looks great. thanks for the up date. You are doing a good job. happy belated birthday.

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

The house is looking so good! Keep it up.

The Arbuckle's said...

LOVE IT! I love the black front door as well. You have really transformed that house. Beautiful.

Ben and Lorena said...

looks great!! love the rug and the accents!! you've done SUCH A GREAT JOB!

Queli said...

I LOVE your house. It is so pretty & comfortable! Sorry I'm late but Happy Birthday! I thought about you all week I hope it was a great one!

Scotty and Michelle said...

The house looks great! We have the same Temple picture in our house too! I wish I could decorate my house so well.

Kendra Meyers said...

Your house looks AWESOME, Aubrey! What a transformation.

Nourishing Creations said...

love it! looooks great!

Hailey said...

your house is gorgeous. can't wait to see it. more pictures please. i'm glad you had a good fourth and birthday. i'm so happy for you. see you soon!

Trieste said...

Wow! You have been busy working on the house! It looks great! We just moved too...about 6 weeks ago and we're just getting internet service too (thanks to our neighbors letting us borrow until we can actually find a carrier for our house). I am glad I could catch up on your life a bit...I didn't know you were sealed to your parents in the SLC temple too! I was 1 1/2 when I was sealed to my parents there and my sister and I both have been sealed to our spouses there too! It's such a special place. I hope you are doing well!