Thursday, August 19, 2010

thankful.....

Today I am thankful for friends. And I have really good ones.

Our dear friend, Becky brought us over a house warming gift the other night. She had been working on it for months. Months! I must say, it is beautiful and I'm touched. It's the perfect colors to match our house and she even put hidden pictures in there that only we would know. Beck, I LOVE it. Thank you.





My friends are selfless and caring. Whether they send a text saying 'I miss you' or they fly hundreds of miles to be with you for your dad's funeral. Either way, I'm grateful for them.




2 comments:

Nourishing Creations said...

Miss you guys! Wish we could come over and play! If you ever want a trip to the east coast, you can stay with us! :) You're house is so cute, I love your touches you've added!

Hailey said...

Don't worry I am crying right now! I am soo grateful for you. What a great blog. I needed to be reminded of how lucky we are to have good friends. Always there for each other even during the lowest times in our lives! Can't wait to see you in a few days. Love you.