Headed down to St. George for Labor Day.
We have sure missed that place.
We swam...
..and relaxed. (as much relaxing as you can do with 2 kids!) Seriously, this one didn't sleep very well at night down there.
Look at her. All innocent looking like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.
I'm onto you missy.
And swimming wouldn't be complete without Brenna's Lightning McQueen swimsuit.
Yes, we know that it's a boy's suit.
And yes, she LOVES it. (Good thing it's a 3T and getting too small :)
This kid knows what she likes and there's no telling her otherwise.
*sigh*
Miss Maya wanted in on the swimming action too. She loved the water and was smiling and giggling pretty much the whole time.
Which was 10 minutes.
Oh, I love that face.
We love you St. George. Hopefully we'll see you again real soon.







3 comments:
Looks so fun and I love Brenna's suit...who cares that it is lighting mcqueen...she loves it!
Her swim suit kills me! I love it.
I love that picture of Maya just sitting on the couch all innocent looking... cute girls!
Post a Comment