3 months have almost come and gone :)
Maya is now almost 4 months. Ugh. Sorry I'm so far behind.
Here are some pictures....
She loves to suck on her finger, especially the middle one.
She loves to 'sing' (video of that to come)
Is a huge momma's girl
Can soothe herself to sleep
She has blue eyes like her sister.
Is wearing 6 month clothing.
Still gets the Cradle Cap. Yuck.
Looks like my Grandpa Moore :)
This kid loves to smile and giggle. She's usually pretty happy (if mom's around).
We can't believe she's almost 4 months. She goes in to the doctor this week for her check-up so I will be posting her stats later.
Ooh, I love this kid.







4 comments:
ohhh and we love her too. even if she is momma's girl. we just have to hold her not facing us. haha. love ya
The pictures are adorable! She is getting so big. Now you just have to figure out how to make those d*** bows that would hide her cradle cap:)
Love her.
Love the pictures. Thanks for up dating. This is the only way I get to see her.
What a cute little girl. She is getting so big, I can't believe its already 4 months. I miss you guys so much. By time we come out again she is going to be turning ONE.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Love ya
Post a Comment