We had such a great Christmas this year. We're so thankful for our wonderful blessings and our family and friends. It's always such a busy time, but we love seeing all of our loved ones.
Christmas Eve we had the Wentworth's over to make pizzas. I made the pizza dough and everyone brought some toppings to share. I think it was a hit, and hopefully will be become a new tradition.
Brenna slept in until 8 Christmas morning, which was so nice! She found that Santa had indeed been there because he ate the brownie she left him and all of the carrots for the reindeer's were gone. Santa left her a note that said she had been a nice little girl this year, but she still needs to listen to her mom and dad. Ha!
Santa was good to us this year. Brenna got a lot of fun stuff. The Batcave, a tool set, a unicorn PillowPet, Rockstar Mickey, a Cars 2 track and a big girl bike. To sum up Brenna, her big girl bike box said it all.....'16 inch Boys Roadster Bike'. Haha! She loves boy stuff, what can I say?
Maya just sat in her Bumbo and screamed the whole time. (video below!) She was so excited she couldn't stand it! She got Topsy Tumblers, a toy to hang on her car seat, puff cereal to eat, and lots of toys she can put in her mouth.
Ooh, I could just eat her.
After our sacrament meeting, we headed up to my mom's to open more gifts. I love my family and being with them. We have so much fun together...and let's not forget my mom's omelets...Oh man, they were SO good! After that we headed to the Wentworth's to be with them for the afternoon. I also love my in laws! They are such kind and giving people. Had such a great day with all of our families.
here's a video of Maya screaming. When she gets excited this is what she does. Enjoy.
Merry Christmas!










4 comments:
It is fun to be with your faimily. Glad that you had a great Christmas. The Kelly's did also. Have a Happy New Year.
haha, boy we could save a lot of money if we just got paper for our little ones. i think they like paper and boxes most of all. soo cute, and pizza's look yummmmmmmmmy. love ya
I love that all us Moore's have the tradition of omlets!! They are my favorite on Christmas morning for sure!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!
I still laugh everytime I think of Maya and Christmas morning. She was so excited and so loud! I loved the pictures of Christmas
Post a Comment