My sister Annie and her husband, Brett, welcomed their 2nd baby on Friday. Cole weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long. We waited a long time for him, but it was worth it. He is soooo cute and teeny tiny. Congrats Hewlett family. We love you. Hallie loves her new baby brother " Toley". She couldn't stop kissing him and tickling him. It was the cutest thing ever. What a cute little family.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Cole Andrew Hewlett
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi, this is Maere and Eric Weed. I have only met you a few times but Eric and Ross grew up together. I found your blog through Tommy and Lindsey's. Congratulations on your little girl! That is so exciting! Eric says to tell Ross "hi". We have recently moved to VA for work and are loving it here. Congrats again and good luck with everything!
I can't believe he looks like Hallie. Thanks for posting your pictures before Annie, that is the only way I get to see him.
Hi, this is Megan Russon, I found your blog through Tommy and Lindsey's also, Lindsey is my cousin. I don't know if you saw my other comment that I posted on your blog a while ago, but I would love it if you would check out bountifulhigh99.blogspot.com, I am trying to create a blog for our year at bountiful. Let me know. My email address is megdangerfield@gmail.com.
Post a Comment