Here is our little girl. I love this bum shot, but she probably won't appreciate it when she's older.
You can't really see her face very well, she would not put her arms down. I think she's going to be shy like her mommy.
Here is her profile. There's that arm again!
This one is my absolute favorite. Probably because I can't feel her kicking yet! We are so excited to meet this little girl and welcome her into our family.


5 comments:
Oh my goodness she is adorable even though she is inside of you. I love the last one as well with the foot, priceless!
Every ultrasound picture we have of Noah he had his arms up as well and to this day that is how he likes to sleep, it is really cute.
Yay, a little girl!! Now Hallie has someone to dress up and play with. We are so excited for you two and can't wait to see her!
What a cutie!! we are so excited to see her in January. We loved her little foot shot too.
Yay for baby Thor! I,m so glad you are a blogging nerd like me! Talk to you soon!
Hello Wentworth's!! We saw your blog linked to one of our friends. What exciting news for your upcoming arrival!! We LOVE having a girl... it's a blast! Hope you guys are doing well. Hope you don't mind... but we are going to add you to our links so we can continue to see what you guys are up to.
Tommy and Lindsey Harrison
Post a Comment