Sunday, October 21, 2007

Family

Lindsey and Noah left to go back home today and I'm already missing them. It's been so fun to have everyone here. We got together last night for a farewell dinner from Cafe Rio and we talked, laughed and tried to calm babies down. So much fun. Here are some pictures of lastnight.
Here is Noah with his fist in his mouth, his favorite thing to do.
These next three pics are of Hallie dancing with Noah to her favorite Micheal Buble song. The last one is my favorite because Noah is loving it.



Here are the three sisters. I can't believe we all have kids...well almost. It's been fun Linds, we'll see you in March when Brenna is here!! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Kacee said...

You cute Rosser girls!! I just love you all. Tell Lindsay Hi and I'm sure you all just had too much fun together... sister's are the BEST!!

Annie said...

first of all, I love the new blog look... i'm still trying to figure mine out! Second, great pictures! I love the one where Noah is laughing at Hallie:)

Jason said...

I love the picture of him smiling and dancing w/Hallie! Nice pictures Aubs, it was great to see you and Ross. We can't wait to come visit when your baby is here!

Jas