Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pics of the week

It's been a pretty fun week with Linds being in town and having Noah here to play with. On Friday night we all gathered at my mom's and had Mandarin take-out( our favorite!!) for dinner and just played games. It's great to have the family all back together again and just hang out and also a little crazy with all of these kids around! Here's me and Noah, I just can't get enough of him.



I have to explain this one a bit. My mom thought it would be cute to buy this snowman outfit for when Hallie was a baby. But now it's kindof become an inside joke that all the grandkids have to put it on. At least Noah seemed to like it.
And this one is my favorite...... My friend Katie Tingey works for PuddleJumper shoes and she hooked me up!!! I thought it would be cute to take a picture of all of Brenna' s shoes. She's not even born yet, and she has more shoes than Ross. (Note: not all of these are puddlejumpers) but they're all still really cute.

Thanks Katie!!! Ross gives you a BIG thanks too ;)

2 comments:

Kacee said...

Hook me up with some puddlejumper deals!! I am so jealous of your shoe collection! They are adorable! :)

Annie said...

wow, you really do have alot of shoes already1 Note to self: no more shoes for baby Brenna!