Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is a picture of my grandparents. We spent Thanksgiving down in St. George with them and my family. We LOVE going down there and wish we could do it more often. They are the greatest people and the best examples to us. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa....we had so much fun! We hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving this year.

5 comments:

Chels said...

Oh they are so cute! I am jealous you were down there - I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Annie said...

Great picture... i brought my camera down but took 2 pictures the entire time! we had alot of fun down there too,especially Hallie!

Annie said...

Great picture... i brought my camera down but took 2 pictures the entire time! we had alot of fun down there too,especially Hallie!

The Arbuckle's said...

what a great picture. I'm glad you were able to spend Thanksgiving with family.

Zumwalt said...

We have missed you guys and are glad you had a fun Thanksgiving down south. Let’s get together soon!