Monday, January 28, 2008

More pics

I finally ventured out on my own with baby. My office was nice enough to invite me over for lunch so they could see Brenna. They are so great, and I wish I had taken a picture with all of them while I was there. I did manage to take a couple of pictures of Brenna all dressed up! Here she is chillin in her Valentine's sweater and baby Ugg boots.

I am trying to get a picture of her sticking her tongue out! This is as close as I'm going to get, I think. But I will keep trying, cause she loves her tongue.

Trying to do some tummy time, but she kept wanting to be on her side. I think she wanted to watch " The View". Another one with the sweater on daddy's legs!

8 comments:

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Aubrey...I just talked to Annie and got the link to her blog, and found yours! What a cute baby! I can't believe all that hair. Congrats to you! I hope you are just LOVING it! I absolutely love her outfit.

Annie said...

cute, cute, cute! she sure does love her tongue:) love the outfit, love the hair, love everything, LOVE IT!

Chels said...

She is soooo cute! How fun to dress up little girls. I hope to see her soon in person!

The Arbuckle's said...

Great Pictures. She sure is a stylin babe. I'm jealous that you get to dress up Brenna, boys aren't fun to dress up.

Can't wait to hold her

Unknown said...

Aubrey girl clothes are so dang cute it is so unfair she is darling I love all her hair and her big red bow! She is a doll!

Lawson Family said...

Hey Aubrey,

Girls are just so fun to dress up! You're going to love it when Easter rolls around. It's been fun to see what you've been up to.I'm not sure if Lindsey passed on our blog address or not but here it is. www.lifewithlawsons.blogspot.com
TTYL
Annie (Dugal)Lawson

The Horns said...

hey ross congrats to you guys on the new baby, I don't know if mike had told you that I had a baby girl in August of 2007. Her name is Reina, and she has something in common with you little one and its the tounge thing as well but now she has a foot thing. She loves her feet, if you guys want to check out my blog go to mike's blog and link into ours or go to hornpartyof6.blogspot.com and then you can also see my little boy and how big he has gotten, I don't know if you remember him. Hope to hear from you. love jackie!!!

The Moores said...

Aubrey,
What a sweet little girl!! I set up a blog for Brock and I, check it out if you like!!

brockandkatiemoore.blogspot.com

Hope to see you soon!!

Katie