So, funny story...I had just barely finished updating the blog last time when my contractions started coming every 3-5 minutes!! So, needless to say we had a baby early the next morning. Brenna Lynn Wentworth 7lbs 15oz 19.5 inches. Perfect. Here are just a few of the many pictures we got. I need a nap! Isn't that outfit so cute? Thanks Grandma and Lessey
This was right after she was born
This is right after her bath, which she did not like. Who do you think she looks like? I think she is all Wentworth. We love her so much! What an experience
Saturday, January 12, 2008
She's here!
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Congratulations! What a sweetheart. We are so happy for you guys!
She looks so different from the hospital pictures. I think she is not as swollen.
She sure is a cutie, I love the last one with her eyes open and with the beanie.
Hopefully she will sleep better for you at night. Love you guys.
Congratulations, Aubrey!! Can you believe you're a mommy now? I hope the delivery was a breeze... she's adorable!! So much hair!! I hope I get to see her in person soon!
definetly Wentworth! she's such a cutie and are so happy for you guys.
Congrats!! She is adorable. We are thrilled for you guys!! We LOVE girls! Hope you are getting some sleep too!!
So, I decided to just casually check your blog.... HELLO!! Thor is here!? Congrats! We can't wait to see her! Mike is talking to Ross right now- apparently we are coming to visit you guys tomorrow(Monday). Can't wait!
Let us know if you need anything! We are so excited to have Brenna here, she is so beautiful. We will give you a few days see you soon.
CONGRATS!!!! She is so, so cute you guys! We couldn't be more excited for you!
Congrats!! She is adorable. Just hope she has a little bit of Dan in her and will sleep for long periods of time i.e. whole weekends.
Congratulations! She is so cute and I think she looks like her daddy.
I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment