Our baby girl is 5 months today. I can't believe it! Here's a couple of pics. Her favorite thing is the swing in our backyard, and she sucks on her hands the entire time!
Here is a video of Brenna swinging. We love her SO much and can't believe the personality ( or attitude) that she has. I blame Aunt Lindsey for the attitude :) Maybe it's the blue eyes.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
5 months
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What a cutie. I wish that I had a backyard with a swingset. I have to drive 5-10 min to find a park.
Brenna go ahead and have an attitude you tell your mom and dad what you want and how you want it!!
That A girl.
Cute, cute baby! 5 months already, holy cow?!
we love those blue eyes sassiness, we girls get what we want when we want it right brenna & Linds.haha. i need to get a backyard swing set or fun set, the kids are getting better, need to wish for that one.
She is SO cute!! Lovin' the headband too! I sure miss putting those on Rachel. I may try one again one of these days :) She is such a doll!
It's amazing how much they change, and so fast! I was comparing her 5 month pic to the pics you have posted on the right. Her face has changed so much! She is a doll. The swing looks like fun! Now you just need to pay someone to push her in it for a while so you can take a nap. lol.
Hey Aubrey...I just found your blog. It was fun to see your baby, I love her hair! We need to get together soon, I hope all is well!
Post a Comment