Thursday, June 19, 2008

happy birthday linds!

My younger sister turns the big 26 tomorrow! She is 11 months younger than me and Annie so that means we are all 26 until July 23rd when me and Annie turn 27. Lindsey may be younger, but I feel that often times she is the older sister. She is so knowledgeable about a lot of things, especially when it comes to Noah. I'm always asking her questions about baby stuff and I really appreciate that she takes the time to explain things to me and that she does all the research and then tells me what works :) I miss her and hope one day we will all live close by eachother!! Have a fun day Linds, we love you!



Jason and Lindsey. Aww.

6 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Thanks Aubs,

This is so sweet of you to remember me. I can't believe I am 26!! I am getting so old.

a.t.a said...

hey, I thought she was like a triplet? Wow...all 3 of you look so much alike!

Annie said...

great post of Linds!! Linds, remember if you're calling yourself old... me and aub are old with you:)

Annie said...

great post.. I agree with you, Linds is all knowing about everything!

AbiAnn said...

It was fun seeing you at the park the other day! I love the little hat pictures of Brenna too cute!

Leslie said...

cute picture of our birthday girl. Wow I surely can't be that old to have 27 & 26 year olds running around, I still feel like (in my mind, definately NOT my body), like I'm 21. Hahaa, Put down that mirror, I hear you laughing out there you youngsters. love to you all