hey aubs...it was so fun to just see your comment...so you found my blog before i even sent my email out...i am still learning all the ropes but its been fun. Congrats on the rolling over...i love that you got it on video...and i just can't get over her hair...i love it! Well girl we'll be in touch. I hope to see everyone sometime while I'm in town. We'll have to plan a little get-together or something.
5 comments:
our kids are going to be out of control when they get together. I can't wait to see her.
They grow up way too fast! It's so fun to see them do new things, but hard because you know they're growing up! So fun!
What a fun time in St.George, she rolled and rolled by ross and me, what a fun girl just love her laugh...
hey aubs...it was so fun to just see your comment...so you found my blog before i even sent my email out...i am still learning all the ropes but its been fun. Congrats on the rolling over...i love that you got it on video...and i just can't get over her hair...i love it! Well girl we'll be in touch. I hope to see everyone sometime while I'm in town. We'll have to plan a little get-together or something.
I love your video! It is so cute! Brenna is a natural in front of the camera. Why are they growing up so fast?
Post a Comment