So last week I went a little crazy and decided to make my own pizza and ice cream. I've made pizza before and we really liked it, so I thought I'd try it again! It wasn't too difficult (I always get so nervous that my dough won't rise) but it turned out great. Thanks to my friend Elizabeth for the dough recipe. Here is a before picture of the pizza. And an after! Yummy.
And here is my raspberry ice cream. I wasn't able to make my ward's ice cream churn off, but I still wanted to make some, so I did. Don't mind that I was eating this ice cream at 10pm!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
just call me suzie homemaker
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Mmmm! i definetly want those recipes!! looks good Suzie:)
Hey Suzie I want the recipes!!
Looks great. When were in town I think we need to have you cook for us.
That looks so good! If I had that ice cream, I'd eat it at 10 too!
Last night was so fun!! Thanks for such a great night. You guys are so fun. We are for sure planning on Melting Pot.
Woo! Good job! I'm so glad the pizza dough recipe turned out! :D
Yummy! Looks so good! We just had homemade icecream last night, can't beat it!
hey do you deliver? that sounds good to us. give us the recipe
Move over Pizza Hut! Looks like they have some competition! When do your cooking classes start? Can I sign up?
Great job Aubs, that ice cream was wonderful on sunday.Bring it again.
Post a Comment