Tuesday, August 26, 2008

picture box

My sister Annie is in charge of her super Saturday for Relief Society and she saw this picture box that her friend had made and wanted to learn how to make it. So lastnight we learned how. It wasn't too difficult, just measuring and cutting the papers and pictures, but I think it would be a lot easier the second time!


Here is what the box looks like from the outside.

I took the lid off and took a pic directly over it.
Now the box is unfolding...
All the way unfolded.
Sory, the pictures don't do it justice!

Next time I'll use different paper and a lot more embellishments! I think this is such a great idea for Grandparents and Christmas gifts. Thanks Ann, for having me come. Can't wait to attend your Super Saturday to do another one :)

9 comments:

Annie said...

I think the pictures of the box turned out good. It wa so much fun last night, lets do it again and again! Thanks for coming:)

Unknown said...

That is so dang cute I love all the pictures of Brenna what a great idea!

a.t.a said...

Darling! You should post a how to!

The Arbuckle's said...

I love that box. We have a super saturday coming up and I may have to suggest this.

What size is the box?

Ross and Aubrey said...

The bottom layer (there's 3) is just 12x12 cardstock.
The middle layer you cut to
10 7/8" x 10 7/8". I know it's a wierd measurement.
The top layer is 10 1/2" x 10 1/2".

Leslie said...

it is way fun, even I want to make some, can you believe it. And I would finish it & not leave it in my closet to collect. Now I just need tons of pics from our 4 babies, so start printing.

Chels said...

Sign me up, I wanna make one! You did good girls, it looks so cute!

Nourishing Creations said...

wow, thats really cute!

Addi said...

Oh my! That is so cute! Can I come to Super Saturday...PLEASE!