Sunday, November 2, 2008

halloween

We had such a fun Halloween!! It's so much more fun with a kid :) Brenna was a turtle and she did really well in the costume.
Here she is with great Grandma Rosser.

Brenna, Hallie (Princess Jasmine) and Coley (a monkey.) It looks like Brenna is going to start crying, but she's just at the end of doing her cheesy face.

At daddy's work.









Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!!



14 comments:

Trieste said...

I love the turtle outfit...she looked so cute! I am so glad you came yesterday...it was fun to visit with you again! I miss our Liberty Ward days...we had so much fun with you guys!

Waltman said...

Cute turtle and I love that she points at everything, so does Millie. I think it's the funniest thing ever.

Annie said...

what a cute turtle! she is so funny with that cheezy face... looks like your halloween was a good one!

Ben and Ash said...

I love the "cheesy face". She looks so cute.

The Arbuckle's said...

LOVE the turtle costume. Looks like you had a lot of yummy treats and great fun on halloween.

Kacee said...

Such cute pics!! Where did you get your family picture done at? I love the location and you all look so good! I love your new haircut too, it has been a long time since I have seen you! Let's get together soon! Darling costume BTW!

Leslie said...

thats the bluest eye turtle I have ever seen. her eyes really stand out, and she was a cute turtle. glad you had a fun halloween, every year it gets better and better. love ya

Grandmakicki said...

What a cute turtle. The holidays are a lot more fun with a child. Then the parents can be a big child and not feel bad.

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend- love the turtle costume! I can't wait to dress our baby girl up next year! Can we please get together and go to dinner?

Megs said...

Such an adorable costume. I loved it when she was sticking her tongue out. And love the new blog background! So excited, only 15 days and like 8 hours!!!!

Marissa Vargason said...

Aubrey your guys' girl is freaking adorable she has the most beautiful eyes! Love the turtle costume!

Kelly said...

That is a cute halloween costume. I have never seen a turle.Hope your halloween was great.

Amanda said...

Aubrey, how are you doing? I found your blog from triest's blog. I saw your sister at my ward a month or so ago, and i wished i had gotten some of your info. your fam is so cute. how have you been and what have you been up to?

Lisa P. said...

Too cute! Well since you already know I stalk your blog;) I just thought I'd leave a comment. Your little girl is adorable:)