Thursday, October 30, 2008

some of Brenna's favorite things

Brenna shows more of her personality a little more each day. It's so fun to watch her do some of the things she does and wonder what goes on in that little head. She's constantly on the move as you will soon see....


She loves to point at everything. She's even started to cross her fingers. Silly.
Loves to pull out ALL the DVD's. I clean them up at least 5 times a day. Not kidding.


Loves getting under her exersaucer. She used to get stuck and start crying til we would pull her out, but now she can get out on her own!


Friends. Brenna loves other little kids and it's so fun to watch her interact with them. These are her ward friends. Emery's on the right, and Jade is standing up.


LOVES lights. Always has. Everytime she see's a light she says "ooh" and points. In this picture she's "ooh"ing at the light.

This is a great picture to end on! Happy Halloween! (that's what the blocks are supposed to say!)
I'll post pics of the Halloween costume over the weekend. She's going to be a turtle.




5 comments:

Leslie said...

the fun begins on putting locks on your cupboards, shutting doors (wait til she wants to play in the toilet) those pics are so cute. Wow who decorated those cute pumpkins. haha. good job hallie! can't wait to see her at halloween as a turtle, she's been practicing her tongue for that one. love to you

The Arbuckle's said...

She has grown up so much. Isn't it amazing that each day brings on a new adventure.

I can't wait to see Little Miss Turtle.

Nourishing Creations said...

I think they have a "need" to take stuff out right now, jade is pulling stuff out of the kitchen droors...everyday...at least 5x! I know how you are feeling!

Christine said...

It's always great to remember what they were doing at each stage...thats why blogs are so good for jounaling! I just can't get over how much hair she has! Can i just chop some of that off and stick it on Elise's head!

metcalfruf said...

tessa does the exact same thing with our dvd's and you know how many of those we have????