SO cute. I love to ask little kids where there bellies are, because they always lift up their shirts, almost like if they can't see it, it doesn't exist.
wow...you've been a busy blogger! Brenna is so cute with her little mrs.claus outifts and leg warmers...all you cute utah girls have those...we must be behind the times cuase they don't sell anything like that here...they are darling on thier little legs. I loved seeing your fun christmas pics and brett in a jello mold! Looks like it was all a great holiday.
I want to see the pictures of all the cousin's you had taken. Are they ready? Brenna is so hilarious. Isn't it funny each day they do something that takes you by surprise. Sampson started blowing bubbles with his tongue. He also loves to talk. It's so fun being a mom. Challenging, but rewarding.
8 comments:
SO cute. I love to ask little kids where there bellies are, because they always lift up their shirts, almost like if they can't see it, it doesn't exist.
Brittany
cute belly ever, so fun to start seeing them understand what you are saying, then show you what they found. love to you
love it! it made me chuckle just looking at this pic!
That is so cute!
wow...you've been a busy blogger! Brenna is so cute with her little mrs.claus outifts and leg warmers...all you cute utah girls have those...we must be behind the times cuase they don't sell anything like that here...they are darling on thier little legs. I loved seeing your fun christmas pics and brett in a jello mold! Looks like it was all a great holiday.
What a cute belly she has. Of course what a cute girl you have.
I want to see the pictures of all the cousin's you had taken. Are they ready? Brenna is so hilarious. Isn't it funny each day they do something that takes you by surprise. Sampson started blowing bubbles with his tongue. He also loves to talk. It's so fun being a mom. Challenging, but rewarding.
how freakin cute is that!?
Post a Comment