ross aubrey brenna maya
Brenna loves to walk around the house with things in her mouth.
that is so cute.
How cute. Kids really do the silliest things :)
I love all your cute pictures! Wow! I can't believe she is 1!!! Time really does fly by so quickly. She is so beautiful, your little princess! I love the leg warmers! Miss you!
It looks like the lid is on. Smart Mom for that one. No mess to clean up.
She must have Ross' mouth. That is pretty silly.
Why is it babies love to put things in their mouths. Everything Sampson touches goes directly to his mouth...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is so cute.
How cute. Kids really do the silliest things :)
I love all your cute pictures! Wow! I can't believe she is 1!!! Time really does fly by so quickly. She is so beautiful, your little princess! I love the leg warmers! Miss you!
It looks like the lid is on. Smart Mom for that one. No mess to clean up.
She must have Ross' mouth. That is pretty silly.
Why is it babies love to put things in their mouths. Everything Sampson touches goes directly to his mouth...
Post a Comment