Wednesday, March 4, 2009

jerkface...

Jason, how could you?!

11 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Let the record show, that I am disappointed that this made it on our blog. Sincerly Ross

The Arbuckle's said...

I think it was the producers fault of letting him dump melissa on national television. You could totally tell there was no chemistry between the two.

I don't think he was a jerkface. SORRY AUBS!!

I can't believe how much he looks like Jason (my husband), freaky.

Ross and Aubrey said...

True, I'm sure the producers had a lot to do with it, but he didn't have to agree to it. He could have just told her at home, not on national TV :)

Jayme said...

Actually I read from a source at ABC that they producers planned this from the time he had 5 girls left. He knew that Molly was the one and they asked him who he liked second best... which was Melissa. So they told him to choose Melissa and do this whole dramatic ending thing to get a big rise out of everyone. Molly knew about it 6 or 7 days after the final rose. So I'm pretty disappointed in the whole Bachelor thing because it's all a big LIE!! And the fact that he agreed to any of it just tells me that he's a big fat liar too! Well done, Jason, well done!

Trieste said...

I'm not sure on the whole story...not sure who is except ABC, Jason and maybe Molly and Melissa (I'm hoping). But, the whole thing was ridiculous if it was a ploy to get more ratings. If he changed his mind sincerely, although it's horrible and he should have done it privately, I guess he did what was best for him I just wonder why Melissa agreed to go on the show...if I were her I would have stayed home...I think she already knew. But, I was so sorry for Melissa, it seemed like she was the one hurt by it all and she did nothing wrong.

Smithers said...

I'm a little embarrassed for you that this made it onto your blog too. :)

Annie said...

I AGREE with everything!! he didnt have to dump her on national tv, he didnt have to make out with molly 10 mins after he dumped melissa and he didnt have to agree with what the producers wanted! im hoping Jillian can redeem the "bachlor" name

Anonymous said...

You are just one of my favorite people Aubrey. This post made my day!

Talia said...

I am right there with you Aubrey... Seriously WHO DOES THAT??? I could not believe that he was actually doing that on National TV. What an IDIOT!!! Okay so now you know that I LOVE REALITY TV and that I watch all of those shows... American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Biggest Looser, Americans Next Top Model...I am a Looser...

Kacee said...

Hah! I love the title to your post! What great words to describe him :)

Nourishing Creations said...

For serious! I was upset about it too.