Saturday, March 21, 2009

some days.....

...you just need a little Tylenol :)

10 comments:

Ben and Lorena said...

I cant wait to meet little Brenna!!! she is soo cute!

Trieste said...

She looks so sad, she definitely is having a tylenol day! I think Mommies have tylenol days too! Love the video, poor little girl!

metcalfruf said...

awwww...was she teething?

The Arbuckle's said...

She's a smart little cookie. That was the cutest video ever.

Hailey said...

Sam was sick for about 6 weeks and I swear he is an addict of tylenol now!! That stuff saved me and him.

Nourishing Creations said...

Jade does this when she sees the tylenol bottle too. :) These girls are getting so big I can't even believe it. Their personalities are HUGE. I was thinking about asking you if you are feeling the same way as I am about it: overwhelmed by toddlerhood!

Annie said...

so funny!!what a smart little girl she is...

Nikki said...

Too cute Aubs! What a sad little girl, hope it helped! :)

Smithers said...

Wait until they discover Triaminic. They'll pretend to be sick just to get it. Little addicts! Sorry to see her so sick. It's horrible not to know what they need to feel better because they can't tell you! They just get extra whinny and tantrum more.

P.S. Brenna was so cute in Nursery/Primary today. She was livin' it up with Ross and the big kids.

Adri said...

That is too funny! I love it! She cracks me up! Gotta love that Tylenol!