Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brenna....

It's been a while since I've done a post just about Brenna.

She's going through a phase (let's hope it's a phase!) that she says 'NO' to anything I say. I can't get her to do anything anymore. She hates getting her diaper changed, putting clothes on, brushing her hair, brushing her teeth and eating. The days are impossible with this one.

But then she'll come up to me and pat my leg and say 'mama', or play with my hair and every once in a while she'll come up and give me a kiss. Oh the joys........


She loves her stuffed animals...





And of course she looked down just as I was taking the picture. I think she's tired of the camera.

She is now almost 15 months and just getting bigger by the day. Her two front teeth are finally starting to come in and she's looking more like a little girl than a baby. It almost makes me want another one.....
Almost.



7 comments:

Megs said...

I love her tongue in the first photo! It's always out!

metcalfruf said...

whenever i say no to tessa she just looks at me and wags her finger and says no no no back to me...oh, for the love!!

The Arbuckle's said...

Oh the joys of having a toddler.

She is getting so big, I can't wait for her and Noah to play together. TWO more months!

Adri said...

I feel the same way about Emery! We need to get the girls together soon Or more importantly get us together soon! I love Brenna's Army pants... so cute!

Nourishing Creations said...

Almost huh? :) Haha, I totally know how you feel. Maybe...almost...someday. ha. The toddlerhood is really starting to hit isn't it? She is so cute feeding her sippy to the stuffed animal.

Leslie said...

I think you should start on that other one. haha. I think if you wait til brenna is 3 she will be more jealous, but under 2 1/2 I think they accept it better, I don't know, guess thats my thinking since we had twins and 11 months later had another one. What were we thinking? Oh, but I wouldn't have it any other way, you girls are so close and I loved those years. Love you Brenna, you are turning into such a little girl now and can really tell us what you want or don't want. love ya

Hailey said...

Why do they learn to say no first? Sampson shakes his head no all the time, what is that? They like to be independent that's for sure. Your phase will be over and mine is just starting!