Tuesday, April 28, 2009

goodbye....


We love you.
1959-2009

22 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

Aubrey,
Sue told me about your father on Sunday. I am so very sorry. Know that Ben and I are thinking of you!

xoxo

Lawson Family said...

Oh, Aubrey! I am so sorry for your loss! My prayers will be with you and your family.

metcalfruf said...

i am so sorry...

Smithers said...

That made me tear up. Love you Aubs.

Trieste said...

Aubrey...is this a picture of your Dad? I am so sorry. I can definitely say I know how you must be feeling right now...my Dad passed away 1 1/2 years ago. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...please feel free to call or email me if you want to talk. Love ya!

The Arbuckle's said...

I'm crying right now at this post. Reading the word goodbye and seeing dad's picture is just hard to see together.

We love you so much dad.

Grandmakicki said...

I am sadden by your lost. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Lisa P. said...

Aubrey and family: I just saw your Dad's obituary. I just want you to know my thoughts and prayers go out to you in this difficult time:)

Lisa
(marci's friend):)

Scotty and Michelle said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

nicole said...

That was a sweet beautiful picture. You guys are in my prayers. I love your little family so much. I am so sorry.

Unknown said...

Aubs- I am so sorry to hear about your dad. What a hard thing to have to go through. I love that picture! Your family is in our prayers!

Becki said...

So sorry! Good luck this week/weekend. Sweet picture...

Nikki said...

What a sweet picture Aubrey, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will always remember your sweet dad cheering us on at bonnet ball! What a wonderful man who helped raise such a wonderful family. Love you, you're in my prayers and thoughts!

Megs said...

I was serious about all the cookie dough you can eat, if you want it. Let me know if you need absolutely anything

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Aubrey,

I am SO very sorry. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Sara said...

Aubrey, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. He was a great man, and so supportive and loving to your family. You are in our prayers.

Josh, Britt, and Girls said...

Aubrey I am thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. Know that you are so loved and in my thoughts and prayers.

The Moores said...

Aubrey,
We love you guys, you are in our thoughts and prayers!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Aubrey, what a great Dad you have! He was always so funny and entertaining. I always loved being at your house because your parents had created such a fun and comfortable home. I'm sorry for yuor loss.

Ash said...

I was very sorry to hear about your loss. I've been thinking about you often throughout this week.

Evie B. said...

Aubrey -

I'm so glad to have finally met you all. I just wish it had been sooner so I could have met your dad, too. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him all weekend from Beau's family.

Please keep in touch!
Evonne

Shanna said...

Aubrey I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! I had to be out of town or I hope you know I would of totaly been there at the viewing, He was a incredible man! My prayers are w- you & your family.
(Shanna Im Beau Ballards sisster if ya forgot.) P.S. got ya off Evonne's blog