Yesterday my dad would've turned 50. We got together and had a party.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
celebrating....
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ross aubrey brenna maya
Yesterday my dad would've turned 50. We got together and had a party.
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
4:52 PM
6 comments:
Aubrey...my heart is breaking for you. I so know what it's like and it brings those emotions of my Dad's passing rushing back. I don't think they ever go away, I still miss him so much, but time does help some and knowing what we know with the gospel helps some too...it still doesn't make me miss him any less right now though. I am glad you celebrated his life...we do that on my Dad's bday too...we all get together because we know that's what he would want. I hope you find comfort and peace at this time and know that I am thinking of you! I know both of our Dad's were struggling the past several years and I just hope if you need to talk you will call or email me. Love you!!!
Aubrey,what a great way to remember your dad.I'm sorry for your loss & wish I could do more for you.
What an awesome way to remember his life and legacy. Considering how amazing you are, I'm sure your dad was one of the best. He'd have to have been pretty spectacular to have raised such a wonderful daughter. Let me know when we can get together, SOON!
That a was great day.
Happy Birthday Papa
That sounds like a good way to celebrate his birthday!! I hope you all are doing alright. Love you!!
i know that feeling of not having your dad there with you. i feel it every day too (i know it isn't the exact same thing, but close enough). it's okay, i still cry every day and my dad has been gone since october. i send my love to you!!
Post a Comment