Monday, July 13, 2009

resiliant...

I had the oppurtunity of spending some time with Sampson over the weekend. It was hard, tiring, emotional, heart wrenching and SO worth it!

Hailey, there are no words I can use to tell you how I feel about you :) You know I love you and your family. Thanks for letting me get a small glimpse into your hectic lives. We will continue to pray for you. Sampson is lucky to have you and Nick for parents.

The words to a hymn haven't left my mind since I've returned home....

" When dark clouds of trouble hang over,
and threaten our peace to destroy
There is hope smiling brightly before us"......
Keep fighting Samps! We love you.

5 comments:

Andersonfamily said...

Can I ask what is going on with Sampson? I don't mean to be nosy, I just have a special place in my heart for Hospital kids since Bailey was at Primary Childrens for 6 weeks last year. And is this Hailey McKay's little boy?

Ross and Aubrey said...

Sorry Kristi.... It is Hailey's little boy and he has leukemia.

Annie said...

what a cute picture of a cute little boy! wish i went with you but im glad you got to be there with sam~

Leslie said...

Our prayers go out to them everyday. we pray for great strength on sam & also on nick & hailey. It so easy to have trials upon yourself, but when you have to see your child go through it, it goes to the very core. what a precious little boy, so celestial in this awful world.

Hailey said...

I am crying once again. Thanks for the tribute to Sampson, he really is an angel boy. Today has been another hard day and those comforting words have given me peace and hope to push through yet another day. Love you...