ross aubrey brenna maya
Went to St. George for the 4th.Loved it. daddy helping Brenna work on her floating..
You look like you had fun. Missed you at the Breakfast and Church just not the same without you.
Brenna looks so BIG in those pictures. I can't wait to see her again.Happy 4th of July!
She is SO cute! I loved her 4th of July outfit. She is getting so big!
Her fourth of july outfit is so cute where did you get it? Her hair is getting so long. Where does all the time go? I am planning on coming to St. George next time!! See you in a few days!
I LOVE ST GEORGE! next time we will definetly have to stay longer... maybe without the kids:)
I love the first picture of Brenna! She has such gorgeous blue eyes!
oh what a big girl. she loves her swimming thats for sure.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You look like you had fun. Missed you at the Breakfast and Church just not the same without you.
Brenna looks so BIG in those pictures. I can't wait to see her again.
Happy 4th of July!
She is SO cute! I loved her 4th of July outfit. She is getting so big!
Her fourth of july outfit is so cute where did you get it? Her hair is getting so long. Where does all the time go? I am planning on coming to St. George next time!! See you in a few days!
I LOVE ST GEORGE! next time we will definetly have to stay longer... maybe without the kids:)
I love the first picture of Brenna! She has such gorgeous blue eyes!
oh what a big girl. she loves her swimming thats for sure.
Post a Comment