Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the Boo.....

Brenna is now 19 months old. She thinks and acts like she's 3. She has to do everything herself, or her own way and if not, she screams at you.
I always thought "I will never be one of those moms...." you know, the kind that just gives in to everything, or is handing their kid a Diet Coke just so she'll stop throwing a tantrum in public. I am totally one of those moms! Sometimes I have to be :)
Brenna loves to be naked or just in her diaper. Here's proof....



Everytime I take her clothes/jammies/swimsuit off she says "woo woo" when she's nudie. Because that's what we say to her when she is.
She's starting to go to nursery, but one of us has to be there with her. Although last week she did great, so maybe she can try it by herself....
She loves watching movies now. Changed my life. She loves Cars, Bolt (doggie) and Charlotte's Web (piggy).
She RUNS everywhere.
She hates shoes and takes them off every chance she gets.
She loves looking at her cousins blogs. She'll say 'Noah' 'Hallie' 'Coley' over and over til I let her.
Loves to be outside
Talks A LOT!
We love our spunky little girl!


9 comments:

metcalfruf said...

tessa still has a hard time in nursery, she has been our toughest. although, it doesn't help that her mom or dad gets called in to sub in nursery almost every week...to be honest i have a pretty good time in there hehehehe.

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

I can't believe she is 19 months!! She is so cute and sounds like she keeps you busy!!

Annie said...

I agree... spunky is the correct word when describing B!! You should of got a pic of her running towards the pool, NAKED and all the other moms jaws were dropped!HILARIOUS!
we love you Brenna Boo:)

The Arbuckle's said...

She does have a little spunky attitude but we LOVE IT!

We sure miss hearing, No NO NO!

Ben and Lorena said...

hahaahha...well..we love that little girl!! she is so much fun!!!

Leslie said...

Oh brenna boo, what a fun adorable girl you are. You know what you want & you go get it, (or make mommy get it. haha) You know aubs, she is sounding more like lindsey then you. haha, can't wait to see what lindseys little girl will be like. they say you have to have one that was like yourself. maybe she gets it from ross. haha JK. love to you all. I LOVE hearing all about you guys children, it brings tears & laughter just thinking its your turn. love to you all

Lindsey and Tommy said...

She seems like she is a blast!! It was good to see you guys at the reunion a couple weeks ago... wish we could have talked more!! We need to get our little ones together!! They can be spunky together!!

Lisa P. said...

that is so cute! I am so that mom too. I lasted til Mr H was 1 year before he got his taste of soda. big mistake. he loves it now and always has to say "ahhhh!" when he gets a sip.;)

Kendra Meyers said...

Yay! A new blog friend; I'm so excited!

Brenna is adorable and sounds like a little firecracker! What a fun girl to have around. The desire for independence will probably only gets worse as she nears two, but I guess that's how kids learn, right? Oh, and I hear you on the naked thing. I have two little girls who like to be naked. They say "play naked, play naked!" and run around the house in their diaper/underwear.

It was fun seeing you the other night too. And the reunion...yeah, uh I missed it. I saw a picture of you all there though and you guys looked great!!!