ross aubrey brenna maya
That was hilarious. She is a strong little girl. I can't believe how much she has grown and she is talking so much.
she is so cute and strong. it was good to see you guys on saturday.
I can't believe how strong she is!!! She is so cute! I know she gets it from her mom!!
she is so daring and adventurous!! She makes Cole look like a wimp.. way to go Brenna
the first time I saw her doing that i freaked out!! i was baby sitting her but nothing happen...she is so funny and such a beautiful little girl
That takes some serious stomach muscles do to that. She is strong. Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Actually I know Brenna keeps you busy!! I wonder who could go longer without stopping Sam or Brenna???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was hilarious. She is a strong little girl. I can't believe how much she has grown and she is talking so much.
she is so cute and strong. it was good to see you guys on saturday.
I can't believe how strong she is!!! She is so cute! I know she gets it from her mom!!
she is so daring and adventurous!! She makes Cole look like a wimp.. way to go Brenna
the first time I saw her doing that i freaked out!! i was baby sitting her but nothing happen...she is so funny and such a beautiful little girl
That takes some serious stomach muscles do to that. She is strong. Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Actually I know Brenna keeps you busy!! I wonder who could go longer without stopping Sam or Brenna???
Post a Comment