I kept Brenna in her swimming class through the fall. She was doing so well by the end of summer, I just thought we should keep going.
The other week they took under water photos of all the kids.....
Working on her floating. Notice in her hand she is holding a whale. She LOVES that whale! She'll throw it and then she'll have to swim to get it. Ah, my favorite. At least she's closing her mouth. Lately it seems she'll open her mouth wide just before I dunk her.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
swimming....
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is getting so old!! I haven't seen her for so long and so these pics make her seem so big! What a darling little thing!
I'm so impressed with her. Good Job miss B.
oh she is too cute...i can't believe she can swim so well.
we are impressed with the swimming skills!! way to go Brenna:)
those pictures are great of her...
She's good. She will have to teach Sam how to stay awake in the pool! You are such a wonderful mom. You guys are always having so much fun. Lunch next week?
That picture underwater is awesome! She is quite the little swimmer!
that is SO cool.
Post a Comment