Monday, November 23, 2009

Brenna....

Brenna has turned into a little girl practically overnight. I swear one day she just started putting words together!
I think she is getting so smart......because I'm her mom :)

She can count to 13 all by herself
Can sing the alphabet all by herself
Her favorite thing to say is 'Brenna do it'
She still loves watching movies, her favorite right now being UP
Loves putting on 'lips' (chapstick)
She is not a people person! She'll scream at an old lady who says hi to her...we're working on it.
Getting a little better in nursery :) Each week she gets better.....so they tell me, I'm not believing it....
She'll grab my phone and 'talk' to daddy. 'Hi daddy...good...HallieColie.....Gago...." hilarious.
Still hates getting dressed....putting socks and shoes on.....etc.
will say 'BYU' when wearing her shirt....daddy loves it!

She still loves her blankie (or deedee as she calls it) and constantly asks "Deedee go?" when it's not with her.
Will say 'I sorry' then give you a kiss if she's done something bad.

We love this little girl SO much and can't imagine our boring lives without her :) She keeps us entertained, laughing so hard we cry, and on our toes everyday.

Love you Brenna!

3 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

What a smartie pants!
I love her personality, very sassy with a touch of sweet.

Wish we could watch her grow. We love you Brenna

Nourishing Creations said...

These girls are such smartie pants. Its so fun to watch. Brenna sounds brilliant.

Chels said...

She is getting big so fast and she is so smart! How fun! She is a cutie!