Brenna is in a 'Do it myself ' phase. It's been going on too long.
The joys of a 2 year old :)
She is pretty funny though! She is talking all the time now. A typical conversation with her is this:
B: "Momma, whacha doin?"
Me: "Driving the car, Brenna. What are you doing?" (or doing laundry, dishes, etc.)
B: " I drive the car, too." (or do laundry too, or do dishes too, etc.)
Here she is in her big truck. She gets in and says "I too big."
Yes. Yes you are.
She LOVES stickers. If she does something good (gets dressed, puts on shoes, whatever...) then she gets one sticker. Somehow she reached the stickers on the counter.....
And here she is in her Easter dress. I put in on her and she ran to the mirror and said "Oh, so pitty"
And trying on my shoes before church. Silly.
This kid is so fun (and exhausting :) to have around. We love her so much!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Brenna.....
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Sue told me that Brenna had her hair curled for church and that she looked so cute! She was right!!! What a doll.
I love this age. i LOVE how they have to copy everything we do. I LOVE their voices, their conversations, their actions.
I can't wait to see her.
Wow Aubrey she is growing into such a pretty,young girl (always been pretty!) she looks like tons of fun!
so cute! looks like she is having fun! hope you enjoy your new house soon (if not already)!
I love her Easter dress!! She looks so beautiful!!!
oh that easter dress is soooo cute. she looks adorable. need a copy of the pics. email them to me please. love ya
She looks SO cute in her easter dress with her hair curled!! miss Brenna is very independant... i wish my kids would take a couple of lessons from her:)
Her Easter dress is gorgeous. She looks so cute!!
She's getting tall! Jade's doing the same stuff...doing it herself, stickers and "so pitty!" :) I know how you feel!
Post a Comment