...of what's been going on in our lives. Here's B at the new/old house, dancing. That is wallpaper and the old curtains on the floor....sigh. Someday it'll be done :)




We had a great Easter. We celebrated with just the Wentworth's (we're waiting for my sister Lindsey and her family to come in a couple of weeks, then we'll celebrate it with my family!) But here are pics of her showing her chocolate bunny, and then what's left of him on her face! B got some sunglassses, a sticker book, a puzzle and some bubbles. She was pretty excited about the bubbles....and the chocolate bunny considering that that's what she had for breakfast :) Yeah, we're like that around here.



6 comments:
Mmmm, chocolate for breakfast? im coming over more often! Miss B is crazy and filled with so much energy:) thats wy we love her so much!
so exciting for the house! you will get it done :) looks like you had a great easter!
I'm laughing out loud right now at the last picture. Definitely on a sugar high. :)
I can't wait to be there to have Easter with you guys. We always miss the holidays. See you soon.
i could just lick her face. it looks so good. love chocolate....alot. we will still be on a sugar high when noah gets here until he leaves, we have so much easter candy its unbearable. hahaha love to you all
Brenna is so funny! I love that last picture. Also, you guys know Jayme and Jeremy?!? Small world! I worked in Bountiful with Jayme when she worked at America First. She's awesome. I haven't seen her lately, but I love her photography blog. She's a big inspiration on my photography. Hope you guys are enjoying the new house!
One step closer! I want more pictures. It will all be over soon. Looks like brenna loves her new home already. Miss you.
Post a Comment